We look forward to welcoming you back on 17th May. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
When it comes to charm, character, and atmosphere, you can’t beat The King’s Head in Buxton. You’ll be wowed when you walk through our door! Located at the top of town in a beautiful old building, our pub has high ceilings, bay windows, archways, sprawling dining areas, cosy corners, little nooks, and dark wood furniture. If you want that cosy feeling you only get in a traditional British pub, come and see us. Enjoy amazing value pub food every day ‘til late. We’re popular with families, locals who like great beer and good company, and people who love exploring the Peak District.
Looking for really good Buxton pubs showing football? The King’s Head has a great buzz on match days. We have Sky Sports and BT Sports. Get the beers in, settle back, and watch the action unfold. We also do draught lager, craft beers from around the world, and American bourbon. That’s just the half of it! If you’re going out with friends, have a look at the drinks menu and you’ll find everything from shots and bombs to cocktails and bubbly.
There’s a whole world of choice on the food menu. Literally. Whether you’re in the mood for a big boy burger, a spicy curry, or something new and exciting, you’ll find a meal to make your mouth water. Discover a new favourite or enjoy a comforting classic. Give hunger the boot with street food. Have Sunday lunch with us. And satisfy sweet cravings with something wickedly indulgent.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.